Zagreb Events and Festivals
Timing is everything! If you’re lucky, you might catch some of Zagreb’s vibrant festivals, such as the INmusic Festival or the Advent in Zagreb, known for its festive atmosphere and enchanting Christmas markets in Ban Jelačić Square.
Art and Galleries
Art enthusiasts, Zagreb awaits! Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art to immerse yourself in modern Croatian art, explore the quirky Museum of Broken Relationships for a unique emotional journey, and for a lighthearted twist, we even ventured to the Museum of Hangovers with, well, a lingering hangover of our own!
Nightlife and Bars
Nightlife enthusiasts, Zagreb beckons with its vibrant energy! Dive into the trendy bars lining Tkalciceva Street or lose yourself in the rhythm of the city’s pulsating Lower Town clubs. And if you’re wondering where we found our late-night groove, here are some spots that lit up our nights:
- Harat’s Pub: A cozy corner that quickly became our go-to; the kind of place where time just seems to slip away.
- A Most Unusual Garden: More than just a bar, it’s an oasis boasting the town’s most unforgettable gin and tonics amidst lush greenery.
- OUT Garden Bar: This gem offers not just drinks but an authentic slice of Croatian nightlife, ensuring every evening here feels like a genuine local affair.
- Bacchus Jazz Bar: A harmonious blend of soulful jazz tunes, great company, and an ambiance that speaks of countless memorable nights.
- Night Club & Rock Bar Alcatraz: A dynamic hotspot where the music’s always on point and the vibe’s perpetually electric, reminding us that in Zagreb, the party never truly ends!
Listen to Croatian music
Experience the rich musical heritage of Croatia with live performances at venues like the Lisinski Concert Hall or the Vintage Industrial Bar.
Rent a bike or take a hike up Medvednica Mountain, offering breathtaking views of Zagreb and the surrounding area, as well as picturesque trails and nature reserves.
Visit Zagreb 360°
Head to Zagreb 360°, an observation deck offering panoramic views of the city from the tallest building in Croatia, the Zagreb Eye skyscraper.